Ragan was born and raised in Maryville, Tennessee and graduated from William Blount High School. She graduated from the University of Tennessee, cum laude, with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology. While attending the University of Tennessee, Ragan became a member of the Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi.
Ragan attended law school at Lincoln Memorial University: Duncan School of Law. While in law school, Ragan gained invaluable experience by:
· serving as Executive Managing Editor on Lincoln Memorial University Law Review;
· being elected as Treasurer of the Student Bar Association;
· serving on the Academic Integrity Committee;
· externing for Judges Lisa A. Lowe and Pamela Johnson of the Tennessee Bureau of Worker’s Compensation; and
· externing for Magistrate Judges H. Bruce Guyton and C. Clifford Shirley of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Tennessee.
During law school, Ragan was awarded multiple scholarships, received a CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Tennessee Constitutional Law, was a recipient of the General Oliver O. Howard Pro Bono Award, and was recognized as a 2017 Law Student for Justice.
In her spare time, Ragan loves going to the movies, reading, and spending time with family and friends. Ragan is a member of St. John’s Lutheran Church.
If you need an attorney in Loudon, Lenoir City, Madisonville, Philadelphia, Kingston, Rockwood, Harriman, Oliver Springs, Jacksboro, Jellico, LaFollete, Rocky Top, Caryville, Oak Ridge, Clinton, Sweetwater, Maryville, Aloca, Friendsville, Townsend, Knoxville, or the surrounding areas, give Ragan a call today!